Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

I hope my best friend is still alive . ❤ And they are all hiding on a beach ⛱ They gassed up in Tulsa Ok . 6 family members her uncle was an Attorney in Alabama 🤔 they were on their way to Colorado on Family Plane 👪 I looked up cases he was working on Wood Corporations lawsuit and many more . 🤔 🪵 🙏

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Tell me more ... who is your best friend and what happened?

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

How horrifying.... flying is not an option for truth-tellers... when their lives are perpetually in danger... and threatened....😔😔🙏

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Its not just being a whistle blower she is helping us detox - they are taking out all the Holistic doctors they can find!
Her DETOX:
https://www.carriemadej.com/_files/ugd/05d5c4_4cf28373e2644cd8a6d99c68bef20800.pdf?index=true

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

🙏

(1) Show this thread

If I recall correctly, Hillary was the lawyer for the man who came up with a system that gave persons remote autopilot access to a plane on which it was installed.

In response TruthIsa ForceofNature to his Publication

Y E S and there's more details!
http://www.astradome.com/the_death_chip.htm

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Broken bones but has been moved from ICU!

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Ripple Effect to his Publication

yes, TS reported 5 train crashed today as well
Be alert

(1) Show this thread

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Praise you Father God, for you are worthy. Father we call out to you for our Sister Carrie, whom we have all come to love. I decree your healing Angel to heal and restore Dr. Carrie in this hour. Please make Her whole and new again Father. Thank you and we love you. In Jesus mighty name. Amen

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

Thank you, such a beautiful prayer ... she is such an incredible healer, early on asked to be part of this cabal, that is when she went into hiding, moved to an island, then realized she had a mission to help everyone. Dear Lord please allow her to heal, become whole and safely returned to us if that is your will, in Jesus name, Amen

(1) Show this thread

🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏😔