I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

WTF is up with Truth Social?
No matter WHAT I typed for a user name, it said "this username has already been taken".
I bought a fricking cell phone. I received my verification code.
I opened a new e-mail account.

I GUESS IT JUST ISN'T IN THE CARDS FOR ME TO GET ON TRUTH SOCIAL! I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS!
Shall I type in a line from an obscure Shakespearean sonnet for a username?

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Ha ha! That's hilarious!

I used my old e-mail handle, mashiah48901. I was surprised it worked because I was trying all kinds of things and they were already taken. Weird!

Congratulations. You gave me my first belly laugh of the day!

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

awe shucks 😉

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Weirdness abounds today. I sometimes wonder if TS goes by too fast if your post does not get seen and retruthed soon enough. I might have expected a few folks to chime in by now, so maybe I will retruth it later just to get you started and hooked up with a few folks over there. If nothing else, I did find you! at least!

(2) Show this thread