Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

So many of us feel the same. When I'm tempted to be discouraged at my/our/humanities circumstances, I think of the children and what the evil scumbags have put them through--and so many others. Then I realize I have absolutely nothing to feel down about.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

much love and respect 🙏 ❤️

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

This is the easy part. The hard part will be the forgiveness humanity will need to survive a full awakening.

Christ said "12 Otherwise believe for the very works' sake. Amen, amen I say to you, he that believeth in me, the works that I do, he also shall do; and greater than these shall he do."

He was speaking about FORGIVENESS, not miracles. The greatest work He did was Forgiving those who sinned against Him, scorned and killed him. We will be asked to do the same on a scale we would have never imagined and we will be able to do that through him.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Amen !!!🇺🇲

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

amen, well said!

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

😍PRICELESS

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

😍PRICELESS

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

1 John 3:16
Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

amen 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

Even if I have to live on beans and rice it has already been worth it!!

In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication

❤️ much love and respect 🙏

(1) Show this thread