Air Force decode

=

Looking For The Answers / Sword Of The Spirit ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ/ Lightning Strikes Twice โšกโšก/ The Hidden Wonders Of Gematria / In A Twinkle Of An Eye ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ/ Encounter The Lord ๐ŸฆŒ/ God Fire Dragon Gematria ๐Ÿฒ/ Birth Info Matters / I Love Taco Tuesday ๐ŸŒฎ/ Spiritual Warfare / To Be Blunt Game Over / Its Now Or Never / Jesus Take The Wheel / Take Away The Pain / Ive Seen Better Days / Tapping God Messages ๐Ÿ‘‚โœ๏ธ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=The+journey+begins.+
197-791
1182-2811
1641-1461
TS 10:52

Connect.
Learn.
SKY Event.
Q

Enjoy the show.
BIRTH of a NEW NATION.
NEW WORLD.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"... Class of 2026" ?

Mother. Wife. Patriot. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโšœ๏ธ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿธ

Mother. Wife. Patriot. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโšœ๏ธ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿธ

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

The TB Lightning lost game 6 last night to the Colorado Avalanche and lost the 3-peat for the Stanley Cup or lost their Lightning strikes three times on 06/26/22. Interesting today I heard on a local Tampa radio station, the Cabal did not want the lightning to win. They didnt want another Tampa Bay championship. It was an odd statement. I was flipping through channels, heard that stayement, then that program was over.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ”ฅ

(1) Show this thread