Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Just want the American Dream for my family.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

we can have a Freedom holiday together πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ’›

vk bought anon island = 209 >> 29 >> 92

seems like a 92 manifest πŸ˜†πŸ‘

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,β™ΎοΈπŸ’«β™ΎοΈ

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

lmfao

(1) Show this thread

Im ready. I lived in the Caribbean for 2 years back in the late 70’s. Have been itching to get back ever since. 🏝

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana was thinking VK already had an island, but I have no idea!

God I hope so . ... I am ready 😎

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

I bet he did, he is having a hard time his last video is up. im hoping maybe its theater
If not he will figure it out.
He is always so positive we love him!
https://youtu.be/iKoJWJgSwdk

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Let's go

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Children, children. After 5 years of doing this am I the only one whose mind goes straight to this?

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Looks Familiar🀨

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Check That Out! $55mill= 5.5🀨

(5) Show this thread

the comments here are fantastic!
#FamilyIsEverything

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

β€œthere is a masterplan for the whole island…”
β€œhotel suites and rooms that are under construction..β€πŸ‘€

ill TRADE my Labor For Passage and room and board😎

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

ooh, we love a master plan.
Mine is to get out of New Zealand & I love island life, 17 years in Ibiza was my best time. I'm ready for the next adventure.

(2) Show this thread

I Wouldn't put it Past Him!😎

Maybe that is why VK had to take some time off, to go sign the documents/paperwork.

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ€“πŸ€—

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

πŸ˜ƒ

ill bring the shrooms and the music

great catch!

Things must REALLY be lining up :)

Sign me up!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

getting of the boat for the first time would be like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz_ByAyslYM&t=48s

V for Vendetta/Best scene/James McTeigue/Natalie Portman/Evey/Hugo Weaving/V - YouTube

The world is in turmoil, with the United States fractured as a result of a second civil war and a pandemic of the "St. Mary's Virus" ravaging Europe. The Uni...

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Reversing the islands from satanic to love and fun. Dark to light

Honoured to be here. Waiting on God’s Timeline. β€œBut examine everything carefully; HOLD FAST to that which is good.” 1 Thes. 5:20

God speed(o).

just give me a hammock & tree! with light body or at least healed human meat suit ti be able to enjoy "said tree" climbing, swinging, jumping, running, swimming, MOST OF ALL - PLAYING PLAYING PLAYING & no nefarious harmful to human insects, bugs, anthing & stuff & i'm thereβ˜€οΈ

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Not Important to his Publication

....u had me at: NO HARMFUL BUGS! ...u may want two trees tho.πŸ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

😭Now some how i feel sorry for what i said not liking islands and leaving a bad taste so ifbits not for me enjoyπŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

TAKE ME! πŸ˜†

The waters in the Bahamas look amazing. I've never been there but I love to watch 'Bahama Life' on HGTV. We did buy in, with our son and his wife, a camp on an island this past year. Islands are special places.

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

@VincentKennedy πŸ™βœ¨β˜€οΈπŸ’–β™Ύβ˜€οΈπŸ’™βœ¨πŸ™

Whos passing out the Golden Tickets?🀣

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

(2) Show this thread

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

Kinda reminds me of a 🌊 Dream that I had back in 2020 🀯πŸ₯°πŸ˜ Kinda embarrassed to share this, but what the heck... I share everything else on here 🦚:)@VincentKennedy :)πŸ™ God Bless πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I am already there… manifesting this reality is FUN❣️

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I wonder if this was a seized property from one of elite? Wouldn't it be nice to have a place to vacation with like minded people. We wouldnt have to sit around and make small talk. We could just let it rip!!

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

This is what I have been trying to find out too :)

(3) Show this thread