Spend time on a Base and you’ll realize our Military is still very much filled with badasses that want what’s best for our Country.

They think B1d3n is a joke and want Trump back. (publicly)

The negative chatter you hear and news you see is likely opposite of what’s really going on.

Military is the only way.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

God loving, Gun loving Military and Blue Family. Constitutional Law Abiding Citizen.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

My son is finishing up Basic Training at Lackland AFB. He said he tears up every time they say the Airman's Creed in Unison. I'm so proud of all three of my military men!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Lions Not Sheep to her Publication

Salute 😎🇺🇲

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I live next to Ft. Benning. Lots of retired and active duty military here. I have a few family stationed elsewhere. I can verify your commentary without reservation but action must be taken soon. .

not the base i work on, theyre all woke in my department

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

I have a son who's still serving. Even in his elite unit, it's about (by his estimate) 50/50. That's positively chilling. And his command is fully woke, and pushed him to push the vax onto any of his troops who "hesitated".

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I lived on base at NAS(Naval Air Station) Pensacola for 3 years & yes you are spot on!!!!! A large % of Airline pilots are ex-military. They know what's going on. Military folks are true patriots (most I know are).

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I lived on base at NAS(Naval Air Station) Pensacola for 3 years & yes you are spot on!!!!! A large % of Airline pilots are ex-military. They know what's going on. Military folks are true patriots (most I know are).

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Sounds recent. :)

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

One time people will celebrate like never before seeing the military - wordwide!!

Found this at a PX last week. No other president coins to be found in the PX.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

23 ☠️

23 > 5 | 5:5

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

even here people have no clue how powerful our military truly is ... but they will ...sorta 😅

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

This makes sense.

MSM is saying the MIL is being cleared of conservatives.

When events happen MSM can't blame Pres Trump when MIL does the right thing.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

NCSWC

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Have not been on a military base since HOmstead AFB before the hurricane damaged it.
Would love to visit the end of the flight line again, the MARS station we called it.

There were picnic tables among endless giant pine trees that ALL the time made the craziest sound I had ever heard in my life. They could have bottled that frequency for Horror movies!
It was so cool to go there. I have never heard a sound like that again. It was a sound that came from the wind off the coast thr the trees.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

reassuring, thanks. A big concern is the jabs they were forced into and the health of our strong men and woman who serve the nation.🙏

Had a client today wishing Trump was in office and deeply regrets voting for Biden. He even apologized to me fot not voting for DJT.#WINNING

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

AWESOME!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

I am praying to hear that from the people I know. They are deeply brainwashed in their hate of President Trump.

(2) Show this thread

It's just a matter of time .

Amen! 💪🏻🙏🏻💗🙏🏻

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Military stance solves everything. NCSWIC.

🙏❤️🙏

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

God bless you Doc.

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28