Only people mentioned by @Aristarkos in this post can reply

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Yep

Jim is confirming that Q's old tripcode is whitelisted and that no recent changes have been made to the servers.

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Bdub 777 to his Publication

I know, I'm not worried, I think they're legit... 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

id say this is some very level headed advice.
Advice i will take and share as well
😊

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

id say this is some very level headed advice.
Advice i will take and share as well
😊

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I do think some decodes are a reach, but many are hard to deny and really are legitimate proofs. These proofs have been important in keeping us on track. Good anon sleuths should continue their work, and we should all call out the shills. But I do agree this should be simplified to facts for the normies. No other way to hand them their red pills and have them take their own glass of water and swallow.

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

Now go to your room and think about what you've done!

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

Well written and worth sharing !! (so I will, lol!)

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

We should by now have developed a certain degree of independence. In that we have investigated and learned to interpret events unfolding around us for what they are. We need only to continue what we have been doing since Q's gone dark. Our own research.
Now again being nudged in new directions with better resources than any of us had prior to Q's entrance. Q's reappearance should cause us to double down and turn up the heat.
Clandestine, thank you for your continued efforts. As well your support of this venture.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

100% agree…. “We’re not in Kansas anymore.” Q taught us….. we dug for tryth …we have facts now

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

Yes, I saw some anons want a more thorough proof the poster is Q, but considering the timing and some of the proof there is, it looks legit, I'm not worried about it... 🙏

(1) Show this thread