I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

And Vincent said he was 'unavailable' until the 2nd ~ but still 'available' 17 secs ago. 😊

"Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward."

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

That time is from when you went to his page. Not when he was last on it.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Missy, I checked Lo's page too ~ hadn't seen any posts from her in a while

And this 'field' shows 1 month ago on her page.
https://anonup.com/@Gaptriot3

You’re right! i totally misunderstood it then. Thanks for the info. I always interpreted it as my actions because i would go back & forth between his posts and comments to be sure I didnt miss something. He’s obviously very active at all times, recently at least. I felt like a stalker. 🤣

Only people mentioned by @ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

LOL.
You are right ~ I have been a stalker too 😂

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

I just creeped again and saw this! What are the odds that you got 17 seconds ago and a day later I just got 45 seconds sgo?

AGAIN!!!! 17 seconds 🤯🤯🤯

(2) Show this thread