Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Kelly Kelly to her Publication

You are welcome.

7 more lists tomorrow morning ... 6+ hours or so ...

(1) Show this thread

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Followed your list

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response F B Jones to her Publication

Hi. There are 37 of them currently.

It is up to you on how/if you want to connect.

I am just hoping to be of assistance.

(1) Show this thread

Mother to many. Lover of freedom. Proud to STILL support President Donald Trump. Truth will prevail. God wins! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Nice to be able togather as many like-minded friends as I want and not be told its too many!

In response Ann Stone to his Publication

It is good to connect with many such great folks!

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

TY!!!!

In response Save America to her Publication

You are welcome!

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

God Bless our Patriots!

#patriot #truthseeker #liberty #justice 🗣🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Thank you Sir!

In response Fauna Gears to her Publication

You are welcome.

(1) Show this thread