need to ask this for my own understanding:

if historically a silver dime was about an average day’s wage for a laborer, then an ounce represents 2 weeks wages. which means 26 ounces represents a year’s wage.

can anyone else give me a better interpretation? because that suggests silver is INSANELY undervalued, more than i ever could have imagined.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

your analysis is accurate. real silver value is $3000 per ounce and real gold value is $10000 per ounce

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I heard that it could be 1 to 1 with gold, same evaluation. Wow, wouldn't that be something!!

(1) Show this thread

Always thought this meme made sense/cents 😂😉

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I'm no financial expert, but I've been watching & studying things & bought some silver because over & over I came across sources saying how much it had been repressed compared to other precious metals like gold

As in, to the tune of $10-15,000 dollars per ounce
And that might be just to start with

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I heard that silver could actually be worth twice as much as gold at some point.

(1) Show this thread

Die Hard Patriot, Loving Husband, Father, Brother and Son - #WWG1WGA - 6 time Twitter Veteran - TEXAN

agreed.