Happy Saturday... It's Rally Day!!!

Wonder if POTUS will drop any Qlues?!

Rally is scheduled to start at 8pm Eastern...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

i was there with my family until right after Miller spoke, my pregnant wife started seeing spots so we left to get her cooled off at home. now we have it on the tv.

As long as he does that live "tweet" we all want.

😎

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Happy Saturday, Kim. Love you ❤

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I Love Rally Days! 🦅🇺🇸

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

😉Let's all watch together!!!! He may confirm the Q drop for us or not in some code like way. It's getting easier to pick up as time goes on.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

I just adore that man. 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Qlues and some Trump Dancing! WooHoo!

Looking foward to this. Wifey last night was on twitter and she said People are saying Q drops and i started freaking out ( in a good way) i couldnt believe it !! its going to be a great weekend !!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

President Trump always keeps us on our toes during rallies. As long as I see a Happy Dance~ I’m Good. ❤️

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

President Trump always keeps us on our toes during rallies. As long as I see a Happy Dance~ I’m Good. ❤️

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Kim ty for keeping on top of everything. U Da Best vibes 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

thanks - appreciate that :)

(1) Show this thread

Did you notice something else special today, Kim?

Just as VK is taking leave for awhile — look who’s back with three new posts last night! 🥳🥳🥳

https://qalerts.app/?n=4954
https://qalerts.app/?n=4955
https://qalerts.app/?n=4956

Jun 24, 2022 9:26:19 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6
Shall we play a game once more?
Q

I also attached 4510, containing the Oath.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

I Hope some newbies are connecting the dots too. The more patriots the better! ☺️🇺🇸
#Familia
#Qarmy

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

I Hope some newbies are connecting the dots too. The more patriots the better! ☺️🇺🇸
#Familia
#Qarmy

(3) Show this thread

Have a great weekend!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Goooood Morning 💥

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning! Doq! Kim!
Woohoo! Nana wishes I could go to them all!😎

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Me, too.
GM Nana!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Bet tonight's crowd will be ULTRA-hyped!

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

🔥I got an alert yesterday from RSB but had no idea there was a rally today🙌I hope he mentions Michigan and what happened to Ryan Kelley as a segue to mention Donna Brandenburg 4 Michigan. She needs publicity ASAP.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Wa~Hoo! Rally Day!