Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

In a society sickened by mass delusional psychosis, it's all too real. It will take 3 generations to heal the damage done to the last 2....

Outcast, Loner, Overcomer. Truth Teller. I love animals. Jesus is my Savior. We've been LIED to about EVERYTHING,! Armor up people!

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

What really "kills" me is that these nut jobs won't ever consider taking full responsibility for their actions,...like how about ABSTANING, How about women keeping your legs closed and men keeping your penis in your pants. Pregnancy problem solved.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts