Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

IShallwe play a game ONCE more makes we think we are rounding the final corner, too.

I agree.
Cowboy posted it was exactly 1700 days since the last post!

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Who is in control of “Time” ?

There are no coincedences@VincentKennedy

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

YEAH KICKING ASS AND TAKING NAMES LOLOLOL

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Timing is everything. :)

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I really hope so as the last few months have been super tough!

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

I ASKED THE UNIVERSE WHRN THINGS WOULD CHANG, AND I GOT "JUNE 21" I THOUGHT NOTHING HAPPENED WE HAVE LITERALLY BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

GOOD POINT! THANKS FOR SHARING!

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

Thinking about next phase and what may be coming. Law of War manual has always seemed to be the most relevant procedures. Are they about to lose control?

11.3END OF OCCUPATION AND DURATION OF GCOBLIGATIONS (...) Belligerent occupation ceases when the conditions for its 11.3.1application are no longer met.81 In particular, as discussed below, the status of belligerent occupation ceases when the invader no longer factually governs the occupied territory (...) .82Belligerent occupation ends when the Occupying Power no longer has effectively placed the occupied territory under its control.83 For example, an uprising by the local population may prevent the Occupying Power from actually enforcing its authority over occupied territory.

https://dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/DoD%20Law%20of%20War%20Manual%20-%20June%202015%20Updated%20Dec%202016.pdf?ver=2016-12-13-172036-190

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

The Queen's death, Declas, Durham, Hunter's laptop, de-certify---how will that happen? Will Supreme Court be involved? Emergency broadcast--scare event--military steps in

(1) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Me too Kim! 🥰

The ONLY point “QAlerts” (aka Dan in My Book🤣😂) FORGOT was.... All He Listed happened ALSO the same day@Vincentkennedy checked out for a few days!!! HMMMM 🧐🤨🧐

Who’s Who is the Question? 🤷‍♀️💥💥💥

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

👆🏻 That’s my question! 👆🏻

(1) Show this thread

👇🏻

⭐️

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Do you think he is talking to the military here?? We took an oath too, didnt ee?

(1) Show this thread

⭐️⭐️⭐️🇺🇸

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I like that idea too.
What a Friday that was!!
WWG1WGA

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Love this!!

Are you ready to serve again? Almost feels like the question is directed towards POTUS. My gut feeling

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Yes!!! Makes total sense!

(1) Show this thread

Same.