I love this idea! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by @Jessie_Lee in this post can reply

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

In response Jessie Lee to her Publication

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½

...I saw this idea earlier....wasn't sure about slowing down the PO and how it would affect the population in town.
But as I think about it again, I believe it would be a great show of support for our future POTR, and the timing is 2 weeks before Inagruation.
I'm in! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸš

#WWG1WGA God bless All Patriots! Private First Class/General Flynn’s Digital Army...and proud of it! Love MY President Donald J Trump.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I'm sending him a Valentines Day Card!
i L❀️VE My Preisdent Trump!
β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ
#Valentine4Trump

I am a dedicated Trump supporter I love listening to Santa Surfing and following Q crumbs hungry like Sammy the squirrel for info. ]:P

Santa Surfing has awesome Trump and Melania Cards also that you can put your message and she sends it onto Donald's address.

😎MAGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ So Cal Native πŸŒ΄β˜€πŸ– *MCGA*πŸ’πŸΈ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺ Proud PRESIDENT TRUMP Supporter πŸ™ #DarkToLight #GodWins

YES!!! LET'S ROLL WITH THIS ONE PATRIOTS, ALL ABOARD πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺ

Anon supporter, Trump follower. MAGA

uh. u r supporting USPS. aka bad actors

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

Someone should also put together a compilation video of people videotaping themselves saying a brief appreciation speech ❀ maybe too little time but just a thought.

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

amazing idea. done!

Awesome! Thank you for posting!!! Def. gonna send.

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

Love this idea and will doπŸ‘