WOW!!! What an incredible day in our earth's history!! The planets all aligned, Roe Vs Wade overturned & it finally feels like the world is waking up!!! Every single life matters!! Pray for our country and for the world to continue waking up!! I also noticed that Q just stepped in right as@VincentKennedy is about to take a lil break... 😎 There R no coincidences Patriots . 🐸 The BEST is yet to come!!! β˜€οΈ Where We Go One, We Go All . We will miss YQU VK and look forward to all of your awesome VIBES when you get back!!! Oh and Q... We Missed YQU!!!#wwg1wga . ❀️

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

... MIDNIGHT RIDERs its been a while frens πŸΈπŸ’«πŸŒŒπŸ’«πŸ’šπŸ’«πŸΉβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’«πŸΈ#wwg1wga#NCSWIC#InItTogether#UnitedWeStand@VincentKennedy thank Q -THEY ROCK BAND 🎸πŸ₯

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Happy leoN day! πŸ˜ŠπŸŽπŸŽ„πŸ¦

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

wow .. Got the 11:11 on that post πŸ₯³

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

1700 days since the first Q post - 10/28/2017 - BOOM!!

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Timing is everything.

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president πŸ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times πŸ˜‚

Q posts and VK gone dark for a few days.. πŸ€”

Best Day EverπŸ™πŸ˜ŽπŸš€πŸ˜‡

Best Day EverπŸ™πŸ˜ŽπŸš€πŸ˜‡