What happened here?
https://youtu.be/DRrVc_QGBTE

US Capitol Raided 2/2/21 - YouTube

Just as Nancy Pelosi struck the gavel a parade of emergency vehicles swarmed the capital moments ago. Share with the blue zombies. Let’s wake them up.Less th...

Only people mentioned by @blackjack in this post can reply

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

In response black jack to her Publication

Also to note, why are the flags are at half-mast? because of the officers that died? IDK something doesn't pass the smell test.

Part of the Jan. twit purge. Here we are again causing deplorable trouble. Trump all the way,45 to 19, couldn't be more ready or more proud.

It would be nice but I really believe the arrests would be by mililtary without all the cop car lights drawing attention...I also believe the major percent of arrests have been done already based on what I've heard and what my gut is telling me.

i know we cant trust the news but even oann said it was some ceremony for the capital policeman that was killed. hard to believe they would do it past joeys bed time but thats their story

In response Mbb 9876 to her Publication

I knew that story smelled right from the start. WHY would you have a public service for a fallen police officer at night..........we're not stupid!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot from Louisiana. Learning about WWG1WGA

Who was at the Capital?