Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🤔 never thought of it that way

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i love this perspective on Revelations going backwards, it resonates with my heart, and the reversing of curses is awesome, actually felt a releasing the day roe vs wade struck down, thinking a powerful principality was dislodged over America♥️

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

🙏

🙏

🙏

🙏

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Kim - I would like to share this video outside of AU as it is surely a light bulb holy moment in understanding Revelations- could you DM me with it's actual link? I have watched several of Dr Bennett's YOUTUBE video this morning which have helped me better understand the mysteries of revelations. Thank you

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

If you click on the comments it brings up the specific URL. IF thats what you meant..?

(1) Show this thread

wow

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In Revelation, Jesus is reversing all of the curses of the world to bring his people to himself.

In Revelation, Jesus is reversing all of the curses of the world to bring his people to himself.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Wow, mind blown.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

WOW❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🙆🏻‍♀️

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

He's the ultimate Time-Traveler! Thanks for sharing this! And it's so cool that Jesus even shows up in many places in the Old Testament, before He was even born on Earth (like the "fourth man" in the fire who kept the others from burning). It all makes so much sense. Later, he walks through walls. Nothing holds Him back! Love Him!!❤️🙏

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Wow isn't that interesting

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

❤️💫

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Makes perfect sense..illuminating. Not familiar with who is sharing this?

ummm woah 😍

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

He is faithful, Sis!!! I LOVE this post, and read the Bible backwards based on a fantastic teacher I had years ago!

#TheBESTIsTrulyYetAhead!!

ThanQ!!!!!!!!!!

😯woah….

this literally made me tear up … just wow
you share the best stuff !

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

You share the best videos!

Back to the Future we all deserve

😉
Love ya!!!
GOD Wins!!!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏That's Awesome!🙏

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

That is beautiful!!!🙏❤️

just ❤️!

About to Benjamin Button this Sh!t...

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

don’t forget Esther :)