Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

All the unfuckable pronoun WOMEN and pronoun men who DELUSIONALLY THINK they get that way who don’t need it, but have a lot to say about it are coming out of the woodwork. Abortion is NOT healthcare…. anti-abortion IS.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

Even my nephew is joining the puppets cheering for abortion on facebook.... His mother said to him "And your mother chose LIFE"...
it breaks my heart but I am focused on God's Vision and the children need us more than ever. God Bless You Patriot !

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

12-1 to 12-8 outlined in red? Dec 1 to Dec 8? The end and collapse of the Cabal? Several prophets have given that December will be a time of happiness. The summer will be hot. Let's see what happens. Future proves past, as it appears at least one meaning of 10:10 was revealed to us today, but will 10-2 (Oct 2) also figure as a later marker?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Nice😎👊

(3) Show this thread