Roe V Wade overturned the same morning all of the “stars aligned.” What are the odds? God is moving! 🙏

“There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars.” Luke 21:25

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

and don't forget the Schumann Resonance - huge peaks same day

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Five SCOTUS judges aligned at the same time as five planets. No coincidences.

#ProfoundlyBiblicalMoment

🙏❤️🙏❤️

I believe it is No Coincidence that RVW was overturned the very morning after the "Planetary Alignment"!!! God Is Good!!!😇🙏 11.11%. 💖

I believe it is No Coincidence that RVW was overturned the very morning after the "Planetary Alignment"!!! God Is Good!!!😇🙏 11.11%. 💖

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

AGREE GOD IS BACK AND MOVING MOUNTAINS! We are awakened, we will no longer be broken! For those who haven’t found GOD, just ask and he’s there, just open your hearts to his light! Perfect song to raise the vibes higher! https: //youtu.be/b3xsn6db2iI

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Stevie King to her Publication

had to space in the YouTube address after https: an error message kept popping up, not sure why this happens on Anonup?

(1) Show this thread

Justice arrive 🙏💖

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

We been waiting a long time Anons
Our turn now💥
#JusticeForKids
#KennedyVision
#godwon

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Praise God! 🙏

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

24/06/2022
6/6/6

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

Great right back in their face ... yes the numbers are talking

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

God’s timing is sublime🙏.