Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior πŸ™πŸΌ Trump is my President πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#Fix2020orBustπŸ’₯ #SaveAmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#Savethechildren❀️

My heart is singing πŸ’• I am so proud of our SCOTUSπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ’₯

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

Amen ! πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

Our wonderfull shining diamonds!πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

😘Love it!

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

I thought it was a perfect picture πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

11 11

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

A perfect gift from GOD! Thank you for posting this!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

I thought it was a perfect picture, too πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Precious and priceless gift from God in Heaven

Beautiful Leah - so perfect for today!
Thank you!

I thought it was a perfect picture too πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

AwwwπŸ˜…β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

In response Ange Love to her Publication

πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

πŸ’–πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’«πŸ˜Š

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Angels are singing!
God is smiing!

This is WHY WE ARE HERE!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

✝️
And we were chosen for this time. πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

This is such a perfect picture.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

I thought it was perfect too πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread