Oldie but goodie.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

HRC saw a ghost that day!

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Fear & sickness. The gig was up, time to pay. She was experiencing all kinds of issues at once. Kuru is a very rare disease. It is caused by an infectious protein (prion) found in contaminated human brain tissue. Kuru is found among people from New Guinea who practiced a form of cannibalism in which they ate the brains of dead people as part of a funeral ritual.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Personally, while Kuru is completely plausible, she doesn’t start stumbling until the SUV door opens. I
beleve now that she was simply digging her heels in (literally) and resisting arrest. I also believe she saw someone in that van that she believed to be dead. Hers is a hanging I’d pay my life savings to witness

(1) Show this thread