Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
In response Whites QWall to his Publication

👍

Julians Rum original.

(1) Show this thread

There is simply no other way than to use the military.
https://qposts.online/post/36

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

eat a sammich

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

26.6. 11:11

Take care VK gotta sleep now see ya soon

Take care VK gotta sleep now see ya soon

PS……. noice stamp VK….

👁 🌊 you

❤️

PS……. noice stamp VK….

👁 🌊 you

❤️

PS……. noice stamp VK….

👁 🌊 you

❤️

hope ya hit that goal fren……🙏

i have faith that you will or already did

(….and)

In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication

hmmm. coinkydink????? june 24th

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

morning VK
🍿☕️🍿☕️🍿☕️🍿

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

GODSPEED@VincentKennedy

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

At 6’1” You should be running 200 Boss!

Just want the American Dream for my family.

bring you and your family over my house for a Ribeye steak and 🦞 lobster (butter on the side)with baked potatoe, corn on the cob dinner and Strawberry Cheesecake for dessert and you will hit that 177.6 mark we need 🙏😁😁💛

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

almost at 1776 ....

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wow congrats on your discipline to change eating habits and lose, praying for some of that for me♥️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Funny that your 1775 came in right before you reach your 1776 tomorrow😉🇺🇸🇺🇸#VibingIt

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

PS: Hi, VK! :) Those were fun numbers to look at. But also wanted to say that maybe it's only about your weight-loss goal. :) If so, you're probably getting a good laugh with all the guesses from all of us. Anyway, you can reach whatever goals you set. Have a great weekend!

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

11:03>11.3

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

huh?

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

177+5=182
1+8+2=11

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
"Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS."

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Q: Is Russell J Gould a legit Postmaster General?
This would answer many questions.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Forgot to look at the date/time of that 11th Q drop:
Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
1+2+9+2+1+7=22=1111 (1+1, 1+1)
But also: 22='22=2022
("future proves past/past proves future"?)
11:20:11 PM EDT
11:10,10:11
111, 111
1+1+1+1+1+1=6
6=right before completion/perfection (7)
We're almost there...

177+5=182
1+8+2=11
&
177.5=1775
1775 is almost "1776"
A new day is almost here...

(2) Show this thread

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

I like him hot and declassified

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication

i thought he ment the acual covfefe and not T damn my stupid programming😂

In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication

(2) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Awesome VK 😃. You got this!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Play it out. Your finish line has been crossed.
Just in time. -1
Congratulations. I'm still a long way from it. Well, then my wife may continue to diss me. 😂

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In Arabic, Cov‘fe’fe’ literally means “I will stand”

Will we see a Kennedy Sunday soon?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you hun, just thank you!

Nana was thinking this morning about what I have heard about the majority of thinking that this timeline would end with humans on Earth being destroyed set on 2012.

God heard the prayers of His people is my belief, but I have also heard that a selfless act of ONE was what changed the entire timeline.

Nana would so so so love to know who that ONE person was.
I would truly like to love on them for a while.😘

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

seems JFK or JFKJr, think a family affair💙

(1) Show this thread