Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

❤️🐸

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

AMEN !!

(1) Show this thread

Let’s do this!!

My mom family made a overdue over night stay with me ❤ Today is a good day ☺

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Shining like a Care Bear
💚🌟💚

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Horrible nightmares last night. I feel like i was being attacked. Still pulling my head out of it but doing better. Happy Friday/Fryday!

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

Oh man! Sorry to hear that. Sometimes our minds can give us nightmares if our body temperature is too hot getting us to wake up and cool down. Not sure if that was the case for you but some people find that interesting.

(1) Show this thread

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

I was dragging today, but feeling better tonight. Sleep seems to be optional as well😅 and I am choosing not to.
How about you?

Glad to hear you are feeling better!! I am tired and about to get some rest here shortly. Def feeling wiped out a bit. My dreams have been very active lately too so I almost feel more tired when I wake up than before I went to bed . 🙃

(1) Show this thread

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

well thanks Casey i guess you as well. We must not forget HE is the ONE who makes the impossible possible Can a nation be born in a day YES!! GOD bless. tks once again for XRP/Nano advice you gave me a few months back i am all sorted 🌷

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

That is very true and you R welcome Patriot! Glad you got it all sorted out!! God Bless you too and thank you!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread