he's the largest owner of farmland in the US. he has refused to say why he has bought so much farmland.
👹
https://slaynews.com/news/bill-gates-blocked-buying-huge-amount-farmland-north-dakota/

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

It's because 1221

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

1221 = ABBA
Biblical!

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

thats about $100 T in naked short selling and $100 T in human trafficking on the stock exchange alone
from what I consider à reliable source.
could be wrong as info is second hand, but none the less, a very BIG number
😊

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Let’s repatriot that dirt! 😎👍

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Let’s really roll with this one!!👏👏💥💥♥️♥️♥️♥️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

We all know why there was an "auction"
"Ramaphosa has admitted there was a robbery on his property, but denies being criminally liable and says the monies stolen were proceeds from the sale of cattle on his farm."
https://www.thesouthafrican.com/news/ankole-cattle-auction-on-ramaphosas-farm-fetches-nearly-r21m/

I Only seek the approval of God. Those with demonic agenda can shove it.

Which affirms, if [THEY] were actually running things... This wouldn't be blocked.

Evil = Fooked
Good guys = Win
God = Great