Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK am i too late to move mine to Nano X now? Am so tech slow.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

'They thought it was yesterday '

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

It looks like we wont get that $.25.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

10:16>17

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Bitcoin holders finally figuring out XRP is where its at 🤷‍♀️

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Bitcoin holders finally figuring out XRP is where its at 🤷‍♀️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Moved mine to a Ledger X wallet already.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Waiting for the blast off 🚀
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFlMy48ui9s

Fly me to the moon - Frank Sinatra (Lyrics) - YouTube

Fly me to the moon - Frank Sinatra (Lyrics)Fly me to the moonLet me play among the starsLet me see what spring is likeOn a, Jupiter and MarsIn other words, h...

waiting patiently! 👍🏻

Behind the Scenes of the XRPL DEX . 🍿
XRP is about to melt some faces VK . ☀️

https://t.co/elsSdg8hZ3

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I’m on hold now. Will wait it out long term; it’s what I do😭

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

With the Japanese market being open, Gold is inching up again...
Come opening tomorrow NSE it will be back down a few +-$10...

WHO is pulling the levers?

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Imma just sit on mine. I can't spend any time stressing the rollercoaster😊

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

same! 👍🏻

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Yup!

(2) Show this thread

Just tried to move rest of my XRP off the exchange and got placed in 'transaction review' purgatory. Not sure what's going on behind the scenes, but this seems to be going with a lot of XRP holders within last 24 hours.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

happened to me a few weeks ago and lasted over 2 weeks! I sent a small batch for test and then the larger one got blocked. They eventually made me reverify all my credentials. I looked through Reddit posts just for kicks and sure enough, similar situations. I opened a case number and eventually/thankfully it finally got resolved.. 😅

(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

The fix is in.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Looks like the motorcycle guy pattern before 💥! 🤔😂

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Looks like the motorcycle guy pattern before 💥! 🤔😂

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

😆

(1) Show this thread