#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Being watched over.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

we are watching them watch us .

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

We are the greatest show of all time. Ascension like this, in our bodies, has never happened before and all eyes are on us to watch it happen.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

ascension in our bodies, getting excited 💙 do you think we will go somewhere else

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

That is the question, isn’t it? I really don’t know. Once you learn about all the brokeness here and the damage done to our home, I often can’t imagine it ever being Heaven on Earth. At least not in our lifetime but maybe our purpose is just to bring on the awakening. The restoration and rebuilding will be for future generations? There are so many theories around this and I’m growing desperate for the right one.

bittersweet if we do not get to be part of heaven on earth, guess moses felt that way when he did not get to cross to the promised land of milk and honey💙

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victorious11 in this post can reply

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

This is a great conversation that I wish was discussed more. Maybe in time. 🥰