Only people mentioned by @Sarahconnor in this post can reply

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

I like to think I’m watching a comedy. It’s much easier to swallow that pill.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

Exactly! You have to laugh and keep thr vibes up or you’ll cry:)

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

I thought ‘how did I miss that VK post’ and then looked at the TS. That was the day my dog, Oliver, passed and it was a blur. Still is, but that day -week -especially. 😢😢😢😢
Back to your repost though….I love this post so much! It is SO true! The actor playing FauxJoe is amazing. I still wonder if it could be Jim Parsons. I have had that thought for so long. He has the best comedic timing….just can’t remember if he has great legs or not?🤣 Whoever the actor is, he is brilliant for sure. 👍🏻👍🏻 He is one of the best, funniest parts to me. It had to be over the top for people to wake up for sure. Thanks for sharing the repost! 🙌🏻💕🙌🏻🐸🍿

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Awww, sorry to hear about your pup:( I remembered this VK screenshot and thought it matchrd up pretty well with Il Donaldo’s latest video😂 Ive heard James Woods & Jim Carrey, but who knows! Cannot wait for the credits to roll!!

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

:)

(1) Show this thread