Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Yeah but that's normal the last 5 years or whatever. Plus never slept good anyway, mind never shuts up long enough. Average 4 to 5 calculated yearly, think I'm running on sheer will power. But I feel great. When this is over i might just hibernate for a few weeks somewhere in the woods.

YES!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

NOT ANY MORE FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS IVE GOT MORE ENERGY THAN IVE HAD IN YEARS

dropping truth and logic bombs on the digital battlefield since 2015.

To the extreme.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Exhausted - and my entire body has been vibrating continuously for days.

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

my spouse actually told me he could feel my body vibrating 😳 I have never said anything to him when it happens. i was like…WHAT! you can feel it? he said I was also throwing off massive amount of heat. i dont know what it means, but in the last 6 months it happens randomly, whereas, it used to only happen when I laid down.

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

yes...last week was weird though. Super tired one day and the next day I had so much energy.. next day super tired. Went like that the whole week.

yes!!

Yep, for months now, in waves. Last week was rough.

The body is tired but not the mind so much. I also move much less and wake up with antsy arms and legs.

This is far from normal, I'm thinking it has to do with radiation.

yes in bed majority of the day dont know whats wrong with me lately

🙋‍♀️

Yes!

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

yes

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

Yes last couple days especially

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

EXTREMELY

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

yes

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Last couple days been so sleepy 😴

Thank you so I am not crazy or the only one...

YES!! Began yesterday. What is it?

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

yes especially monday .. abnormal so i asked around wasn’t just me 😉. something in the air. also the birds have been acting different i think they know something

Happy to find my favorite follows here! I'm a retweeter from the blue bird. No one there to retweet anymore!

migraine yesterday, tired and drained today. something is in the ether. anyone follow shumann?

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

tired and feels like walkin through puddin. body feels heavy

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Yes! Until Monday, then I started having more energy.

Yes, it comes over me like a wave! So tired I can hardly see!

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

I have felt tired for 20 years but yeah, it has gotten worse!

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Philip Martinsson to his Publication

Ditto on this one Philip....

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Nerves, without reason. Was going to ask.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Oh yeah

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Yes! Same.