.@vincentkennedy putting out the dead cat bounce vibes. let’s hope it’s in less than 17 days.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

im putting out the DEAD 🍕 PEDOFILE 🍕 BOUNCE VIBES!!

Dead cat bounce.

Have you ever seen it? The dead cat bounce? I once saw a cat get hit by a car, it bounced itself over to the side of the road, half smashed. It’s one of the worse things I’ve ever seen iin my life. Stray cats came out from everywhere and just sat by it meowing 😭

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Sending all my love and positive prayers to you Doq ❤️ and all the Patriots! I’m eternally grateful to everyone who has fought this evil.
This time: Good wins.#GodWins. WE win.

We are never alone. But together, we are stronger than we could ever imagine. [They] never thought we would come together.

Rothschild's quote, "The only way WE go down, is if you WAKE UP...and that isn't EVER going to happen.” And “Control of ones thought process is ESSENTIAL. Allowing dilution of this power is "fatal.” -Rothschild User ID: 1339201 United States 10/28/2011 03:52 PM

#wwg1wga

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Gold is down -$162 since April 18. It started 7.77 lower than close yesterday. She is sliding.
X2

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Is less than 17 hours unreasonable?