Only people mentioned by @FranBea in this post can reply

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

I have a screen shot of the temps that day and we can safely add this to the never ending and ridiculous line of lies they try to push on us.

In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication

Smart thinking! It is all a lie 💥💥🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

This is CRAZY ❗️Pretty soon here I’m going VEGETARIAN ❗️🤦🏻‍♀️

In response chore Toke to her Publication

🤢🤢 So creepy! Sick-thanknyou for sharing!!

(1) Show this thread

By the way I’m sure they have chicken clones or GMO chickens. Didn’t they burn down a warehouse full of chickens and eggs not to long ago🤨🤦🏻‍♀️These Evil Demons that run the world and their Minions puppets,they don’t eat cow chicken etc.. Meats, they eat Human meat they are Monsters Not Humans❗️🤨

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Yes they did-We are 100 processing plants destroyed to date -if I am not mistaken...maybe 98. Either way..💥🙋‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

EXCELLENT QUESTION❗️🤔YEAH RIGHT WHY DIDN’T ANY OF THOSE OTHER ANIMALS DIED? , my opinion they already have started with sheep remember when they clone the first sheep I think they named it dolly not sure.they kill all those cows maybe to Introduce the GMO COWS INTO THE NEW HERD🤷🏽‍♀️

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Why were there no buzzards or other critters around going after that "beef"?

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

😮 I did not think of that..you are exactly right..🤔

(1) Show this thread

USA Patriot support Trump military men & women 1st, 2nd admen 7 X twitter suspended 3+utube accounts deleted, fb jail time shadowed banned

I'm going to take a wild guess 🤔
they are getting ready to serve us plastic gmo dna processed beef grown in a pitrey dish
I will go with grass fed or none

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Joanne Sherman to her Publication

I'm kinda leaning on that was what "died" or was killed. No buzzards is unusual...unless it's fake meat

In response Joanne Sherman to her Publication

- Yes I agree, and it just keeps going. We are up to 100 processing plants so far and not a peep from anyone on main stream.🤔

(2) Show this thread