Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Wife, Mother, Dog Mom, Digital Soldier, Trump Lover, Love of the Constitution, Our Flag, Our Country. WWG1WGA God Wins!!

In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication

I see four fingers on his phone and then he is holding up five fingers= 45

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE PRO TRUMP! PRO LIFE! LOVE MY GOD LOVE MY COUNTRY ! WWG1WGA !

Thanks to whoever started this platform. You have made social media fun again.

IT'S NOTHING.. MOVE ON.. SHEESH!

Believer in GOD first! Fighting for America and her FREEDOM!! #TRUMPWON2020!

🤔who was president 35? Kennedy!

SPECULATIONS are not acceptable means of TRUTH! Why would you read into gestures as opposed to documentable EVIDENCE?
IMPACT WITH FACT!!!
I've built my belief in the President by his Transparancey and Truth so I can only continue upon those principles!
BIDEN signs away our COUNTRY'S Safety and Security and until WE SEE EVIDENCE that we are under the BEST of CARE, WE are NOT leading others to the TRUTH. "JUST GIVE US THE FACTS MAAM".... DRAGNET TV show!

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

we are sharing codes, visual prompts that have led us to truths, we are still seeking truth. hoping others learn to seek truth as well

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

I see 35 with Dans hands. look on window M=18, A=1. 18+1-- 19? just throwing it out there.

In response Jenny D.. to her Publication

forgot the E. E =5, 13, 1=19

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WE NEED ( THE TEAM ) BACK !! DAN IS THE MAN 💥