Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ginger Snaps to her Publication

Good morning Snap!

(1) Show this thread
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Trump's gold card has been officially announced on Fox News.🚨

We are honored to be part of a great history where every true patriot gets $ 5000 + every month, free food, free fuel and many other privileges with gold cards. 💳
The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

🛒Official site to order:⬇️

https://bit.ly/PatriotMemberCard
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemberCard

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Siguel retinaz to his Publication

Nana would not buy a gold card from anyone except official Trump sales sites.

(1) Show this thread

Please read this with an open mind.

JFK Jr. likes my work & posts it often.

David Straight says he met him with Gene Ho, President Trump's photographer.

I have a face to face interview scheduled with Gene in Aug.

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

Cool!
Please share when you do the interview!

Nana has been thinking that sometime in the future Anonup is going to need a channel, a new/communications channel for regular ppl to share as they do on here now.

@Vincentkennedy
@administrator

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

Well you wont get far with Nana bad mouthing Juan O Savin.
JFKJr would not be bad mouthing Juan either. Someone is jerking your chain.

(2) Show this thread

This is related to your post, Nana.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 22, 2022 at 2:05 PM]
John Cornyn, Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, Mitt Romney, Lisa Murkowski, Richard Burr, Susan Collins, Bill Cassidy, Roy Blunt, Shelly Moore-Capito, Joni Ernst, Rob Portman, Thom Tillis and Todd Young CAN KISS MY ASS!!! NEVER FORGET THESE NAMES!!!

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 22, 2022 at 7:47 PM]
BOOOM!!! MI TUCKER SPEAKING THAT TRUTH!!!
https://rumble.com/v19gjti-booom-mi-tucker-speaking-that-truth.html

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Thank you for sharing I heard his broadcast!
Tucker was giving it to them,

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Tucker's show is the biggest and best red pill for the normies. He's giving his audience a good look at how the system is totally corrupt and changes need to be made. But we all know that it goes deeper than that. The USA Corporation is a thing of the past and soon we'll have our Constitutional Republic II up and running. These clowns will either be facing a military tribunal or ineligible to run again due to illegal activities while they were in office.

(2) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

started following u on TS
I’m at@shepador104😁

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Ok I will hit you back.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

In response Ginger Snaps to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts