Yes this happen, saw the video and the parts they use r for shampoos, makeups, conditioners and meds and grounded up for food they say! I have cried for a long time, if it doesn't bother you then you aren't human

Only people mentioned by @beladybug777 in this post can reply

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

may have tweeted this before on TW but i remem during the early 80s overhearing some Mary Kay rep tell my mom or someone that Mary Kay was the only makeup company (at that time, anyway) that did not use aborted babies in its makeup. I thought it so odd to hear that, could not imagine at the time what that implied, but remember it b/c it so impacted me.

This is just horrifying but totally believable.

Faith, family, country in that order.Retired RN and grandmother. WWG1WGA, PIZZAGATE, OBAMAGATE, FISAGATE, GO SAMMY UH UH

Never gets any less horrifying. We must end these creatures now. They can never be allowed to do this ever again.

WTF this makes me sick, emotional, and ready to fight someone all at the same time. Can we unleash the pain to these evil MFs already?

oh, my dear God. This has to STOP! I can't even describe the level of sadness this evokes.

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

I can't even look -- too painful. These " people" are MONSTERS !

I love our country, proud to be a patriot!

so sad. makes me so sick to my stomach!! poor little angles.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..