Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

corrupt and seditious? Our government is just one big Mafia?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9jhDwxt22Y

I Love Rock 'N Roll - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Legacy RecordingsI Love Rock 'N Roll · Joan Jett & the BlackheartsI Love Rock 'N' Roll (Expanded Edition)℗ 1981 Blackheart Records Gro...

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

All insurrection has been tracked and soon the removal of the infiltration will be removed by the Military?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=low6Coqrw9Y

The Logical Song - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupThe Logical Song · SupertrampThe Very Best Of Supertramp℗ 1979 UMG Recordings, Inc.Released on: 1990-01-01Produce...

I Can See Clearly Now - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Sony Music UKI Can See Clearly Now · Johnny NashThe Best Of℗ 1972 Sony Music Entertainment UK LimitedReleased on: 1996-05-04Auto-gener...

All the Brass? live would be awesome?

I tired when I was little.. violin but did not get support so I moved on?

(1) Show this thread