Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Drop 1111

Juan O Savin
โ€œDuring the first 2 years of President Trumpโ€™s administration
they re-wrote & updated The Law Of War Manual
which is kind of a Criminal Justice Code
for how to conduct war LAWFULLY
& what things, if you do them, are unlawful
& can get you thrown in the clinker,
& would justify a world court
& a Nuremberg-type trial would occur
because youโ€™ve done War Crimes against Humanity,
against the population of another country.โ€

๐ŸŽ–๏ธLAW OF WAR MANUAL
https://tinyurl.com/2p94xahe

Key Chapters
Chapter 11 > Military Occupation
Chapter 4.3 > Unprivileged Belligerents
Chapter 18 > Implementation & Enforcement Of The Law Of War

#GodWins

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I beg to differ

It is and was always
Martial Law.
Military is the only way.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

ThankQ for the drop Patriot!
> .

(3) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI โค๏ธGod, Family and America๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. ๐Ÿ™ Psalm 23 ๐Ÿ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

HIS perfect timing!

(1) Show this thread

anyone that buys a tesla because of gas cost is going to learn the hard way

Trump's gold card has been officially announced on Fox News.๐Ÿšจ

We are honored to be part of a great history where every true patriot gets $ 5000 + every month, free food, free fuel and many other privileges with gold cards. ๐Ÿ’ณ
The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ›’Official site to order:โฌ‡๏ธ

https://bit.ly/PatriotMemberCard
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemberCard

Can someone tell me the meaning of the number 117. I've seen it almost everyday for at least the past 11 years. Sometimes, it's several times a day. It drives me crazy that I can't figure out what it means. it's definitely a message. It pops up in every aspect of my life, so I know it's not a coincidence.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

Spell out the full number 117 in letters into the (gematria calculater.com)....maybe u will relate to that. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ™โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’œโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก

I got a man. Not here to date. No DMโ€™s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

This was interesting. Not sure if it fits.

(3) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Trump is my President ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Fix2020orBust๐Ÿ’ฅ #SaveAmerica๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Savethechildrenโค๏ธ

I cannot send Q post but look at 7/11/2019 post#3415 &#3416
๐Ÿ’ฅ

In response Diana DJT to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

They were talking about 7-Eleven on fox morning news yesterday. About how itโ€™s no longer convenient store carries great groceries.

God๐Ÿ™FAMILYโคCOUNTRY๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. โค๏ธ

Sol month is 7th month, 28th June is 7/11 in new calendar

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Mr. Green

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

la blague ๐Ÿ˜

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

I liked Drop 1302.

(2) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

sent this to my daughter yesterday...

she resists information from me but has noticed 711 frequently during significant moments in her life.

I can still see the Tweet

My shot at working Elonโ€™s tweet earlier.