Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

😍

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Love it. ❤

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Aww. Hubby hugs and kisses me good bye every morning. It's not a hug & a dance but it should still count. :)

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

We as human beings sure can learn a lot from the Animal Kingdom, especially about agape. 💜✝️💜

Trump's gold card has been officially announced on Fox News.🚨

We are honored to be part of a great history where every true patriot gets $ 5000 + every month, free food, free fuel and many other privileges with gold cards. 💳
The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

🛒Official site to order:⬇️

https://bit.ly/PatriotMemberCard
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemberCard

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

I dove years ago in Bonaire, off the coast of Venezuela, our a local guide took us down to their homes, the most beautiful sight ever❤️

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

so beautiful...

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Awe. Sawyer and I love watching seahorse & dolphin videos. I even take her to Cabela’s to see the seahorses in their aquarium.

🥰💕

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Awww….Ginger Rogers & Fred Astaire of the seaworld. How romantic.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

The lack of arms made me have to look.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

How sweet is that? They know love. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Lol I don’t think i could do it with a straight face
🤪

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🥰😍🥰

ok im just gonna let u know its the male who has the babies,🙂im good with animal stuff😁

Male seahorse giving birth at The Deep Hull - YouTube

http://www.thedeep.co.uk Filmed at The Deep, Hull, Yorkshire. As you may know, it is the male seahorse that incubates the eggs and then gives birth. This wa...

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

the rock thing is true-this IS funee tho

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

That exhausted me! 🤣😂

Now who takes care of the 1800 babies? 😱😳

(2) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

So precious!

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread