Only people mentioned by @PunishDem1776 in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response The Punisher to his Publication

YOU EARNED IT !!!

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Congradulations on your multiple suspensions πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…β€οΈ. I cant resign from Twitter the account wont let me. I just avoid giving it my time of day.

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

They are failing miserably, i can hear you 5 by 5.

I am a grandma of 4 fighting 4 their futures rights protections I have been afforded from all those who fought/ fight 4 the RED WHITE & BLUE

They got me yesterday for the fourth time. I will arise again because I will never give into darkness and evil. I will be back up again for the fifth sixth seventh time as long as God will allow. Any suggestions for a username

Welcome to Family again! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

I'm glad to have found you again after these months, friend. I always followed you on Twit.

Humbled and honored to share a timeline with ALL of Y🌞U.

#darktolight βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’«#GodWins

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawkening #nothingcanstopwhatscoming #maga #thestormisuponus #trumpisstillmypresident #mighty200

I should have taken pictures lol. I am on my eightth account was heartrnb1 last now@ERtraumanurse2 They will not stop any of us. I will not back down. I will hold the line and fight for the good of we the people. We are here during this time for a reason we all have a job to do. God Speed

Just remember who you are and the world will change I believe in the power of love #LoveAlwaysWins #Q #energyreading #healing #meditations

I got suspended too guess i must have done something good πŸ˜‡ But i'm back for as long as it lasts
Just let me know if you want to use one of my old twitter business accounts. Be proud to give it to you and support your comeback ❀️

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Same here. Looking to find old friends & build each other up...

Awakened truth seeking patriot suspended from twitter for sharing truth and awareness, walk away Dem/Rep, Patriot Party, Trumper for life

i was purged from twitter on January 8th, I went back January 12th and it's like a ghost town.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²#GodWins #allforgodsglory #familyiseverything #savethechildrenworldwide Do not be fooled friends for the fallen are amongst the 144...

first and last time being suspended... just going to stay here only and lay low

i am in my 8th acct with them

GOD Jesus MAGA KAG Trump2020 Q Truth SaveTheChildren NAVY MARINES III%

πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

Christian, Father, Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯ƒ

yes! The Punisher is here! πŸ’ͺ

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen! Thank you for fighting the good fight and helping us all. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Benjamin Franklin (as Silence Dogood):
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
#FightForFreedom

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Not nearly as many as yours. I took 3 shots. And couldn't get back in since... still trying find my way tho

Wwg1wga
we can't be stopped

The Q Crew has been looking for ya!

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Digital Soldier πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Country chick 🐎 MAGA ❀ WWG1WGA ❀ PNW πŸ”

glad i found you here!!

One Batch. Two Batch. Penny and Dime.

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

Glad you are here Patriot.

Punishdem1776.com Certified Badass. Researcher.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Glad to be here, cant wait for my check mark lol

(1) Show this thread