Only people mentioned by @10ac in this post can reply

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

@Vincentkennedy the 7/11 is interesting when you consider that september 11 is NOT 9/11 but 7/11 (a septagram has seven sides, octogram eight, etc)...More importantly, if we make April 1 New years Day and add the moth of Sol to make it a 13 month calendar, September 11 then falls on 7/11 as it should...April Fool's Day IS new years day and the joke has been on us all along.

In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication

so i guess rosh hashana and the ethiopian new year make this september 2022 a pretty serious time especially since this feast of TRUMPets follows the addition of an "extra month" due to a leap year
***Jan 28, 2022 Because Adar I is an "extra" month, Purim falls during Adar II and thus there is essentially an "extra" month this year between the High Holidays in the fall and Pesach in the spring. And whereas Rosh Hashanah this year began on the evening of Sept. 6, in 2022 it begins on the night of Sept. 25.***

In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication

so i guess rosh hashana and the ethiopian new year make this september 2022 a pretty serious time especially since this feast of TRUMPets follows the addition of an "extra month" due to a leap year
***Jan 28, 2022 Because Adar I is an "extra" month, Purim falls during Adar II and thus there is essentially an "extra" month this year between the High Holidays in the fall and Pesach in the spring. And whereas Rosh Hashanah this year began on the evening of Sept. 6, in 2022 it begins on the night of Sept. 25.***

(2) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Yes it does! Especially when Diesel and Regular are never the same!

Time travel is fun.

😹

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

And Here’s won from ‘War Games’.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

7.11 is national SLURPEE day.
Interesting connections.
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=slurpee

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

My son's birthday 1/17/2017
Imagine that

I racked my brain trying to figure out what VK was telling us. Should have known that Future proves Past!!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

thank you for posting the original- couldn’t find it. hoping for a new year soon.

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

not a gambler but love the Odds

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Dude just seems to know stuff. I know we are all equal here but this... this is just showin off lol good stuff

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Just an a simple Redneck Anon.
Just happy to be part of the A-Team.

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Time Stamp Mirrors todays date

6:12 > 6/21

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

matching time stamps [6:12]

(1) Show this thread

Does it mean this ? ⤵️🤷‍♀️

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

'Synergy'

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

the brand of probiotics I’ve been drinking.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

(13) Show this thread