Hey everyone. Needed some positive vibes. Decided to join. Lots of names I recognize. ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Only people mentioned by @BevyWolf in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Bevy Wolf to her Publication

the american wreath is made of strawsโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™neat

Suspended 2x on twit. 100% patriot. MAGA. Righteous anger.

๐Ÿ˜ŠWelcome Bevy

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Welcome Indeed!

Is that a paper straw wreath? What a cool idea.

Trump's gold card has been officially announced on Fox News.๐Ÿšจ

We are honored to be part of a great history where every true patriot gets $ 5000 + every month, free food, free fuel and many other privileges with gold cards. ๐Ÿ’ณ
The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ›’Official site to order:โฌ‡๏ธ

https://bit.ly/PatriotMemberCard
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemberCard

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™Welcome!!!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Welcome to the most amazing family you will ever know๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’– We are One. Be ready for high vibes and positive energy by the buckets๐Ÿ˜‰ WWG1WGA

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปโœจ๐Ÿ’ซ

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Welcome Fren. you are gunna love it here
AU=Home

Welcome home!!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

nice to wake up to positive vibes!

thanks, Patriot!!!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Welcome!

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Hi, Bevy. Happy you are here.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

I Love Your crafty door :) So Beautiful. Welcome Home :)

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. Iโ€™M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Hello & welcome. You finally made it here. Weโ€™ve been waiting for you!!!

You've made it to the right place for sure then :)
AU's motto is...

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜Ž

(1) Show this thread

Hi Bev and welcome to AU ๐Ÿ˜Š
If you need any help with navigating around, just post it and we will help you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I remember ya from twadders. Welcome :)

I think you're going to like it here. Welcome!

God has already won. โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello and welcome! ๐Ÿ˜Š

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Welcome Patriot.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the Angel Network!

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

LOVE your wreath! welcome

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Glad youre here, Patriot!
Plz bring others!

=)

Hugs!

Welcome ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ•Š

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒGlad to have you! Welcome aboard, Patriot!

#wwg1wga
#MAGA

#JesusisLord
#GodHasThis
#GodWins

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts