Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Looks so much more sophisticated with the shades 😃

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Isn't it grand? YES it is!

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Saving this.
Thank you for sharing!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Dolores Cannon: The Three Waves of Volunteers & The Coming New Earth - YouTube

The 2010 Ozark Mountain Transformation Conference once again presents Dolores Cannon, author, hypnotist and past life regression pioneer. Her work is based ...

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Doq, i have seen this post before from you and it has made me think, why me? Why am I special to be here at this time and my children think I’m crazy? They distance themselves from us and make statements about people laughing at us. Why us? Why now? My kids are asleep and my heart breaks!! I can’t wake them up to save my life!

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

What if all of us were aborted in a previous life, and today is the victory we all came here to achieve? Just a random thought (I have a lot of those).

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

What if all of us were aborted in a previous life, and today is the victory we all came here to achieve? Just a random thought (I have a lot of those).

(14) Show this thread

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

I bet he "seas" better too, lol