Have a glorious day today!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Put a little extra ummph in your step!
Hug a tree!
You can really raise your frequency hugging trees I hear

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Trees will communicate to you if you open yourself up to it❣️

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Have you ever read "the Secret Life of Plants"?
They can recognize people ... Through their vibrations I presume.

Experiment:
Class drew straws - everyone left for 5 hours ... short straw (returned privately) chopped up one plant (small shrub) in front of the other.

Plant that witnessed the attack had electrodes on it.
When class returned 5 hours later, the plant signaled the person who had committed the act ... the graph went all haywire when that person walked by.

No I haven't, but I have heard of experiments where plants that were "hurt" by someone remembered them and acted "afraid" of them if they came around them again. Also, the plants would bond to the primary person taking care of them no matter how far away they were. Really amazing!!

Only people mentioned by @MissyM in this post can reply

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

I believe its all vibrations ... good vibes are the attraction.
Yes I'm always talking to my plants and stroking them ... still need to be better at taking care of my balcony plants, to tidy up etc.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I have a greenhouse that I kept orchids in - I had around 85 of them and loved taking care of them + circulating them around my house. Then I lost power in the winter and they died close to 12 years ago. I just can't open my heart up to doing it again quite yet. It's like loosing a pet.

(1) Show this thread