if there are actually 13 months,
what is the extra month called?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

It's SOL aka Jun 18* - Jul 15*

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I believe you are speaking the Ethiopian Calendar... found this through some dreams and information that I was given in those dreams.... it's actually July 2014 there...they also go by a 2 12 hr clock.. their start date for the Calendar is Sept 11 not jan 1 like ours... they start it on the actual birth of Christ (Kryst). From what I have come across and understood what was shared with me in my dreams it was the original calendar. They they created the the calendar now.. the REMOVED 10 days so that EASTER would start when they needed it to. PLEASE EVERYONE...... DO NOT HATE THE MESSAGER.... I'm just speaking what I uncovered..and my dreams have never left me down. 😊

Here is the calendar. 🔻🔻
https://www.ethiopiancalendar.net/

so interestingly after doing some reading.... something popped in to my head.....what if our 11.3 marker is 113 days before Sept 11? June 21 ....today....I feel BIG things coming!

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnneM1217 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gigi 1217, click on at the bottom under it