when you have to watch one of your parent die and your the only one in the family that knows the truth because they are still brainwashed. begging for them to demand cloroquin. they talking about taking my dad off ventalator. smfh... cant see him cant judge his care everything by phone call. sad to see my Dad become a covid statistic...
ill be on and off till this passes. Much Love frens...πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ™

In response michael griggs to his Publication

So sorry. Prayers for you and your family. πŸ™

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

So, so sorry to hear this my friend. I have never had to experience a parent on a vent, buy I lost my dad 10 years ago and the love of my life 2 years ago. I'll be praying.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

In response Patriot May to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈlost my wife best friend and shadow 7 yrs ago, i had to pull the plug. i understand death now and i know at some point yes my dad to will go its the lie that eats at me. when i healed from my wifes death i had already prepared myself to lose everyone around me. i cant constantly go thru that pain so dealt with it all at once. it eats me because for 47 years i havent been able to wake them up. it was the mask i know it was. and they just want to aggrivatively end the convo but spiritually im great. This may have to happen so i can try to awake them again who knows lol...

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

In response Patriot May to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈlost my wife best friend and shadow 7 yrs ago, i had to pull the plug. i understand death now and i know at some point yes my dad to will go its the lie that eats at me. when i healed from my wifes death i had already prepared myself to lose everyone around me. i cant constantly go thru that pain so dealt with it all at once. it eats me because for 47 years i havent been able to wake them up. it was the mask i know it was. and they just want to aggrivatively end the convo but spiritually im great. This may have to happen so i can try to awake them again who knows lol...

(2) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump!! #JesusisLord #FightlikeFlynn

Praying for all of you πŸ™β€

Wife, mom, grandma, Patriot, conservative, spiritual, loves America.πŸ™πŸ»

I'm sorry. praying for you & your family. love & light. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Thinking of you and your family ❀

Courage to you my friend. I will make a prayer to ease your pain.

Courage to you my friend. I will make a prayer to ease your pain.

Christian, patriot, prayer warrior, Trump supporter. WWG1WGA

joining in prayer

Part of the transition team helping to change consciousness with light & love.

Sending light and blessings.🌟

Southern until the day I die

i am so very sorry. i would be kicking doors down the best I could. peace friend