Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Not sure if it's all of them, I've just been searching Mr Pool's Black Swan's tweets ...

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Another one here with no timestamp

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

I see the swans making letters and numbers…..

(2) Show this thread

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Time here is now 221...

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣Nice numbers in all those posts - funny how time works!

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

12 Hours Later Reading This Thread At 1:20 - 1:22 pm 😁🙃🙂

(2) Show this thread

pen ✒️🦢 swan
double meanings

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

In response HOUND DOG to her Publication

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Dip anyone.
Delicious.

😼 Ty VK
Crash! Bang! Boom!
Down goes the deep state 💥

🌪️ Q The Storm Rider 6-1-22
Everything has to play out in the Media
& In courts & powerful discussions & explosions of debates
must take place in Platforms.
This is very important in procedure that is connected
to Continuity of Government
IT HAS TO SEEM THAT EVERYTHING
IS IN NORMAL CONTINUITY.... It's all a show 🎥//))
> BEHIND THE SCENES the MILITARY White HATS
are getting ready for a KILLSWITCH _EVENT.....

Riots
Collapse
[ Collapse ]
FULL CYBERATTACKS
systems down
👉BLACK SWAN
In that moment China, Taiwan, Japan, Middle east,
Russia, Ukraine, INDIA, Serbia,
Central African countries make their MILITARY moves
THE MAIN _EVENT IS COMING

Followed by MILITARY Martial Law through the world...
And full takeover of DEEP STATE MILITARY in All countries
>ARRESTS//)
Q THE PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD

MILITARY is the only way

t.me/qthestormrider777

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

The narrative is slowly but surely moving in our favor. Today, Hillary scolded Democrats that they are playing to the woke crowd too much to win elections. And Justice Sotomayor, who rarely makes public comments, spoke very glowingly about Justice ClarenceThomas. These two women were reportedly executed according to several sources, so it makes sense that the white hats are using their doubles to shift the narrative. I also have to wonder about Van Jones becoming more moderate in his public comments. Was he executed as well?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Tchaikovsky - Swan Lake (Swan Theme) - YouTube

Swan Lake (Ballet Suite), Op. 20: I. Scene (Swan Theme)London Philharmonic Orchestra / Yuri Simonov

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

Reminds me of this...

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

the music reflects the story :
The scenario, initially in two acts, was fashioned from Russian and German folk tales and tells the story of Odette, a princess turned into a swan by an evil sorcerer's curse.

(2) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Reminds me of the "Swan Lake" ballet. That story includes hidden identities, a spell broken, but death too... In a way, that description sounds like what we're in now.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Vibes ~ I thought the same.

And this article was published this morning.

The night Royal Ballet star danced herself off her feet https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10937031/The-night-Royal-Ballet-star-danced-feet.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

(1) Show this thread

🇦🇺🍿👍

black swan event?

what bad market event hasnt already been predicted?

In response bhagood 123 to his Publication

Mr pool posted a black swan in the past as well.

(1) Show this thread