I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Every Time to her Publication

LOL, it is magic to Woke population? Sad they are the ones taking the VAX... Dems killing their own?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5PqVeex4QU&t=124s

Van Halen Dreams Original Blue Angels Video - YouTube

This is the original Van Halen music video for Dreams with the Blue Angels in the A-4 Skyhawks

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Well, it may be true that there will be more dems who die than republicans, however, look at the Georgia Guidestones and the many videos where Gates of hell and other sick demonic elitists speak proudly about their agendas to cull the world's human population. They don't care republican or democrat. They simply want way fewer humans. I don't want any humans to die because of them - keep hoping they will ALL wake up before it's too late! (Just call me Pollyanna)

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Every Time to her Publication

absolutely.. but who really made the Guide Stones? Guide Stones a source of disclosure that cannot be stopped due to Globalist Nazi de population? Read the Stones Carefully and research the people who must have made the stones. Yes Gates and Fauci are starting de population and trying to push anarchy world war to self destruct humanity? Guide Stones may reflect any Global event such as pole shift or meteor and is kind of common sense that one day such event will happen? Humanity destruction from CABAL is definitely a possibility because it was tried many many times since Babylon?

@zemahbenyishai

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Lots of historical evidence (if true) about pogroms and genocide, so that's in addition to the aforementioned. Common sense- meteor, etc:: Nirubu.

Only people mentioned by @ZemahBenYishai in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Samuel Saldana, click on at the bottom under it