Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

LightWarrior Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Gold!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Ha ha .... I must have signed up for - "Please give me the hardest level".......GAME OVER????....

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

No Joke!πŸ˜‚

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I need that guy as a friend … awesome sauce personality πŸ˜‚

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

good stuff! lol

soooo…. im not the only one 🀣🀣🀣

until 2012 I really had these thoughts : flashes here and there

then i had a profound spiritual experience and was changed. i now know the game 🀣

now i just beat myself up for not playing better πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™Œ

oh well, its just a journey.. all is good

just surfin the turf on earth and skipping through a few dimensions on occasion! πŸ„β€β™€οΈ

Spot On! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

My player must be a cat.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

lol

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£

(2) Show this thread

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ»Very good πŸ€£πŸ˜‚