In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

i read not too long ago that memphis
is the#1 worst in nation for litter
(and not the cat kind:)

if that says or reflects anything at all lol

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

πŸ˜… Right!?
I find that are still many that have a hard time believing that we are living in Biblical times.
Or that America is the Biblical Nation of Israel. (understandably so)
Personally, for me...Chicago makes complete sense now!!
And is it a coincidence that Elvis' Graceland is in Memphis?

it's like a whole paradigm shift for some to believe that

and it's no wonder that fermilab was in metro chicago

was wondering about dollywood when you mentioned graceland: both ~equidistant from 'fulcrum' nashville... i kinda find that interesting for some reason

it's all fascinating now you presented it like this!

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Dealey Plaza and The Twin Towers
We were told Texas is important!
9/11 was attack on Jesus,
JFK in Dealey Plaza..
Bloodlines???
Dealey Plaza, "birthplace of Dallas" ; it's in the Historic District of downtown Dallas, Texas
🀨 How historic?? Biblically?? πŸ€”πŸ§

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

The Kabbalah Tree of Life Symbol. It is Also the Core Symbolic Structure of the Flower of Life Symbol which is Just Another Form Metatron's Cube

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

WOW!
How am I NOT suprised that you knew that? πŸ˜…
Thank you! πŸ‘Š 🐸

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

I've Been on this Journey All of my Life, but I didn't Actually Begin to Walk the Path I AM on Until I was 16 Years old. I'm Now 64 Going on 64 (On December 31st).
I Am On this Site Watching and Waiting and Responding to People as they Begin to Discover what I have Already Found and Continue to Discover on a Day to Day Basis.

I can't even imagine. Too many years of having to bite your tongue!! You are a warrior!
God Bless πŸ™β€οΈ

A WARRIOR OF THE HEART!

AMEN πŸ™

I was an Avid Reader from the Moment I Learned to Read. I Came of Age in a Small Town of 1200 People in Northern Iowa.
There wasn't a lot of Reading Material Available when I was Growing Up. In Our Town Libray, there was a Series of 200 Page Books Written for Young Adults that Dramatized the Lives of Famous Historical People. There were About 50 of these and I Read Everyone of them by the time I was in Jr High School. I Read About People Like Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Amelia Earhart--Anything and Anyone that I could Get My Hands On.
There were similar books in the Jr High Library that featured other people that the town library did not have.
BUT, the Primary Book that I Read Over and Over Again was a Book called The Golden Treasury of Bible Stories. It was a Book given to my Older Sister by my Parents on her B-day. It Featured Great Stories with Beautiful Full Color Illustrations of Biblical Figures.
(Continued in Next Thread)

Continued from Previous Thread

On the Inside Cover there was an Illustration of Jesus Teaching the Children. There was a Little Child Sitting on His Lap while other Children Sat in a Semi-Circle Around Him.
This Image of Jesus and his Love for the Children (Including ME) was Imprinted Upon Me and has been a Guiding Image in my Life and in my Spiritual Journey of the Heart to Understand the Living Mystery of Christ and the Power of Unconditional Love that He Embodied.
This Ultimately led to a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Philosophy and Religion and a Lifelong Learning Process in which I read literally Hundreds of Books and Thousands of Articles Over the Course of my Life.

IMPRESSIVE!! All that reading before Junior high school.
Reading is a lost art. πŸ˜”
The Golden Treasury of Bible Stories. Is it by Arthur Whitefield Spalding?
I wish I would have read that book.

That is a beautiful image to carry w/you throughout your life. ❀️

It was Published sometime in the 1950's. It's the Spaulding Golden Treasury of Bible Stories Published in 1954. There's One Available Right Now on Ebay (Black Cover). Check It Out Before Someone Else Sees this and Buys It. It's Available at minimal cost for direct purchase, plus $6.00 Shipping
I Purchased One a Few Years ago from Ebay since the Original One was a Gift From my Mom and Dad to my Older Sister on Her Birthday when she was young. They Both Passed 25 Years Ago so I Returned the Copy I had Carried with Me All my LIfe and Found Another Copy on Ebay....GOD IS GOOD!

That was the most precious gift to give back to your sister.😭
Bought It!! Thank you πŸ€—
Your TS : 11:06 < > ^ 9:11
Vibes ❀️
GOD IS GOOD πŸ™

Let Me Know What You Think when you Receive It. The Full Color Illustrations are Fantastic and Fired the Imagination of a 10 Year Old Warrior Spirit

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from sercorimo ..., click on at the bottom under it