The governments are using chemicals & frequencies combined as a weapon. "They" have had this type of tech for 80 years now. Think of the advancements. Chemicals from Chemtrails + Microwaves & RF waves (Radio Frequency waves) such as 5G and "They" have a weapon that can manipulate our bodies and minds with lethal or non lethal force. This can also be used for mind control.

(3 pics)

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

This kinda sounds like what could have been used to kill thousands of cows in Kansas recently (possibly as a test?)

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response ice mtn to her Publication

Yeah , I did a post on that , suggesting the same thing๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

Don't think we know the half of it! In fact i know we don't!
(put my head above the parapet here back in 2015 and know hv been "attacked" n getting worse! just want it to be over now as getting tired) ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ for everyone โœจ

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

This for you Nasty.

I made a meme 4 U

=)

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Thanks Friend๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

(1) Show this thread

Like this. First I see them spray, then they shoot out and voila rain.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

I agree but it hasnโ€™t worked on me.
immune to their filth.

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

I won`t allow a microwave oven in my house...

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication

๐Ÿ‘Smart

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I think this is true ..and worse!

Yeah i agree, i believe its a lot worse too.

(1) Show this thread