Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Perhaps De Santes is "charming" Big Pharma to back his future Presidential run?

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Renaissance Creative Soul. Spiritual Warrior for Yahweh (GOD). Shine a light in the darkness.

As I thought and posted before on social media sites-seems def. Controlled opposition. Atlhough, I must say, be very careful one who you trust who tells you what the Controlled Opposition is on Alternative media platforms (Truth, but Truth mixed with distortions and lies sometimes-sometimes on purpose to deceive, other times out of ignorance). I notice that some paid off folks are calling out "Controlled Opposition" on those who are REAL Truthers...so REAL Discernment from Yahweh-our True Creator and Father is needed.

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

The words NEWLY AUTHORIZED stuck out to me. Maybe the "newly authorized" is a version of the v a x that is safe ... like maybe saline solution.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Hit piece.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

i think so mow

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

thank you. that resonates

(1) Show this thread