Only people mentioned by @Sarahconnor in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

He’s still growing! 👇😎👍

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I saw that!!😱🙂

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

So many kids his age are giants! We know one young man as tall as Barron at age 12-13 wearing a 14 shoe. My grandaughter is extremely tall. Inam convinced it is vaccines. Inalso believe so many kids my kids age ended up homosexual at the same time. Again I believe it is vaccines.

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

My Grandfather, named Tiny, was 7ft. 5inches tall.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Holy Freaking ShitBalls 🤔

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

like to process, thought jared a little off from beginning, his financial background perhaps circumspect, and he’s not very masculine, ivanka beautiful, almost too perfect, chelsea clinton a friend, but was that relationship the infiltration or was that ivanka’s undoing. idk family is everything is hanging me up, like i posted before

Odd thing is there is ONLY ONE photo of Barron in Trump’s book “Our Journey Together”! The other kids and grandkids are all through the book! So Odd! Sad 😢!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the books that will be written, and the movies made♥️

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Baron = BIG part of The PLAN. Truth has a way of presenting itself.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

And we're anxious to learn more about Michael too.

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

Does his height have anything to do with the extremely tall security guard that Trump has?

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

His dad is 6ft3” so he must have some tall ancestors

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

They look pretty somber.

🙏Baron Saint Germain
Metatron
👇🏻🤔 🙏🏻

🙏Baron Saint Germain
Metatron
👇🏻🤔 🙏🏻

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Bingo! As always Anthony! 😎👍

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Baron is a big deal,
something spesh,
and i don't mean in a bad or neg way.

First of all, why are they all in black & looks like they are at a funeral?
& whos funeral?

In response Not Important to his Publication

was it when trumps brother died?

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I have a friend that thinks both those Kushner's are evil. Never got any type of solid vibe either way but what you all think?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

saving Isreal for last, for a specific reason

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Why has no one said ANYTHING about
Trump Jr. being the blue suit? Every other person in black in photos. It's a def stand out & question ...

(79) Show this thread